We know, trying to figure out your ring size or visualize how long a necklace is can be a little difficult sometimes that is why we have created these size guides to help you figure out the right size for just for you.
To help you determine the best size for your new bangle follow the steps below.
Step 1: Measure a comfortable bangle you already own and match its measures to the chart below
Step 2: If you don’t own a bangle or aren't around one, find a piece of string to help you determine your ideal size. To do this,
- Bring the tip of your thumb to the tip of your pinky finger.
- Measure tightly around the widest part of your hand in this position.
- Either cut the string or make a mark on it.
- Lay out the string on a ruler or measuring tape.
- Match your measurement to the chart below.
|CIRCUMFERENCE (INCHES)||INNER DIAMETER (INCHES)||INNER DIAMETER (MM)||SIZE|
|7 - 7.5||2.3||58||X-SMALL|
|7.6 - 8.23||2.4||61||SMALL|
|8.24 - 8.5||2.5||63.5||MEDIUM|
|8.6 - 9||2.6||66||LARGE|
Step 1: Wrap a long strip of paper or string or flexible measuring tape around the area of your wrist you would normally wear your cuff bracelet.
Step 2: Mark your size on the string or paper
Step 3: Measure the length of the marked string or paper on a ruler in inches and match the length to the chart below
|6" or less||Small|
|6.5" - 8"||Medium|
|8.5" - 9.5"||Large|
Use this guide to help visualize how long your desired necklace could be or approximately where it would fall on your body.
There are a few different ways to determine your ring size. Use any of the steps below to measure your ring size.
THE STRING / PAPER METHOD
- Cut out a narrow strip of paper about 0.5 inches in width.
- Wrap the paper around the finger you intend to wear your ring on
- Mark the spot where the paper meets on your finger. Remember not to wrap the paper too tight or too loose. Ensure you can slide the paper over your knuckle.
- Roll out the paper flat and measure the strip using a ruler.
- Match your measurement to the inner circumference in the chart below
USE AN EXISTING AN RING
For better accuracy, we suggest that you use a similar size band and style to the one you intend to purchase. Remember that your fingers and two hands differ slightly in size; a ring worn on a finger of the left hand may not be a perfect fit for the same finger on the right hand. Always double check your readings for accuracy.
- Start with a comfortable ring you already own and place your ring on the circles on the chart below.
- Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle nearest to its size.
- The size that best fits within the circle is your ring size. If the ring falls between two sizes, opt for the larger size.
Please note that this chart and guide is for approximate sizing only and it is not meant for an exact sizing. DOWNLOAD THE CHART HERE