1) Studio / Production Assistant (Part Time, 3 days a week)
We are looking to increase our efficiency and output of jewelry products while maintaining a high level of quality. We need a highly organized, focused and agile individual to join our team. The Studio/ Production Assistant will work weekdays at our Lagos jewelry studio, and some Saturdays if needed.
The ideal candidate for this position will support our lead designer in jewelry production as they are an important point in our production chain. He/she will be responsible for preparing any needed raw materials for production as well as polishing jewelry, plating, general studio assistance, maintenance and preparing/organizing pieces for delivery.
The Ideal candidate will have some jewelry interest. Experience in jewelry making is a plus but not essential. You will be trained.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- Minimum of SSCE / WAEC
- Proficient written and verbal communication
- Capable of high quality and efficient repetitive fabrication work
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing quality work at a consistent rate
- MUST be able to follow both written and verbal instruction
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Keep accurate and detailed records of materials used and jobs done
- MUST be punctual and have reliable transportation
- Should preferably live on the island, around or before Ajah (and it's environs)
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor required
- Fast learner and able to work alone
If you believe you have what it takes and can prove it, tap the click below to get started.
This opening is for only 1 candidate. Application closes when the role is filled.